FUTURE OF STREET CLUB

Updated on October 13, 2021 in Critique
39 on August 20, 2017

We want YOU to lead STREET CLUB

Congrats everyone to such a successful STREET CLUB! We are so honored and proud of all the photos, critiques, and community that you created over the summer. Let’s keep this momentum going. Keep shooting, sharing your photos, sharing feedback and constructing critique, and learning here in the forum.

Here are some ideas to keep learning and and challenging your photography education:

1. Start new threads with weekly/monthly assignments (possibly based off of some of Eric’s suggested photography assignments)
  2. Share ongoing projects of your photography work
  3. Ask questions, pose reflections about photography
  4. Post photos as a new thread and label it in the category “Keep/Ditch”
  5. Leave constructive critique, suggestions, questions, and comments on others’ photographs

What are some other ideas that you want to see in the Forum/Street Club?

Last video review and best photo/best critique

Best Photo:

By Luis Alvarez Marra

Best Critique:

See all of the critiques/comments by @Steef_Jordans
@yzjames Great shot!!
Nicely layered. I like how the person on the left and the person in the background are creating this triangle ( as shown in the picture below) The person on the right does not stand out that much which makes it quite a surprise if you discover him. Great shot

Video Reviews from Previous Weeks
Week 1: 5 Yes, 5 No

Week 2: 10 NO’s

Week 3: Clean Background

Week 4: Subtract, Simplify

Week 5: Gestures

Week 6: Depth/Layers

• Liked by
1 on August 21, 2017

Thanks so much Eric and Cindy, and congrats to the Street Club winners. I learned so much from the club, and loved seeing everyone’s photos. What a great international community of photographers sharing what life is like in our corner of the world.

I’m excited to keep going with weekly assignments in the future. See everyone in the discussions!

on August 21, 2017

Yes, Thank you Eric and Cindy for starting street club, it’s been a fantastic experience and I’ve learned so much. Also, thanks to evryone who posted work and critiques, have enjoyed every minute and look forward to continuing sharing here. Last but not least, congratulations to the winners! 

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 3, 2021

Pretty amazing and stunning photographers here and these are motivational to me. I’m also learning about photography and able to find online assignment help uk very effective. I hope through such update we able to learn lots of new things.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 5, 2021

Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.  Visit Website

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 5, 2021

I think about it is most required for making more on this get engaged  Visit Website

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 5, 2021

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy.  Visit Website

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 5, 2021

It has fully emerged to crown Singapore’s southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that.  Visit Website

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 5, 2021

You completely match our expectation and the variety of our information.  Visit Website

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 5, 2021

This was incredibly an exquisite implementation of your ideas  Visit Website

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 5, 2021

I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic…  Visit Website

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 5, 2021

I think it could be more general if you get a football sports activity  Visit Website

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 5, 2021

Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I’ve been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing.  Visit Website

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 5, 2021

Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.  Visit Website

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 6, 2021

A great content material as well as great layout. Your website deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. I will be back soon for further quality contents. how to open a merchant services company

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 8, 2021

Wow, excellent post. I’d like to draft like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article. This post has encouraged me to write some posts that I am going to write soon. how to become a credit card processing agent

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 14, 2021

Rita Wright is a B2B marketing director at ExportHub. Which is the best online b2b marketplace helping small businesses connect internationally. For more visit hong kong b2b marketplace

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 15, 2021

This article is an engaging abundance of enlightening information that is intriguing and elegantly composed. I praise your diligent work on this and thank you for this data. You have what it takes to get consideration. reed diffuser lavender

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on June 30, 2021

The fight was, controversially, scored as a draw, but Fury dominated the rematch in February 2020, Wilder’s corner throwing in the towel in Round 7 after their man had twice been knocked to the canvas.  fury vs wilder live on Fox

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 2, 2021

Missoma Discount Codes Shop online for more luxury jewellery for less when you use Missoma Discount Codes. For great gift ideas and inspiration you can find it all, with the perfect accessories for less when you shop online. Choose from Rings, Necklaces, Bracelets and much more for less when you use Missoma promo codes here at The Telegraph. Visit our voucher page with is updated daily with the latest offers.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 17, 2021

verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news verity today news

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on July 19, 2021

Carters Coupon Code is best code provided by Carter’s. Amazing Discount Offers, Get Carter’s Coupons & Promo Codes and save up to 50% on the offer, so get the code helps you to save on coupon and promo codes.

on October 10, 2021

Obviously not everyone will be able to attend the event and watch the fight, but this is fine as boxing fans will be able to live stream and watch the fight. Plant vs Canelo Live

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel