Dear friend, What are your photography entrepreneurship ideas? (“Moonshot” shoot for the moon and dream big!)
- Introduce yourself below, by telling us your name, where you’re from, and why you’re passionate about photography.
- What are your “moonshot” photography entrepreneurship/business ideas? What are some objections others have told you, but why do you think you will succeed?
- What are your personal strengths, talents, and skills, and why do you believe in yourself?
- My name is Eric Kim, and I’m passionate how photography can empower us to experience more joy in our everyday lives.
- My dream is to use photographic tools to create new sources of wealth for individuals, for photography to be used as a tool of self-empowerment/overcoming depression/anxiety, and for helping us live more fuller and epic lives.
- I am good with computers, the internet, and very productive.