STREET CLUB WEEK 4: SUBTRACT, SUBTRACT, SUBTRACT (SIMPLIFY)

Updated on August 8, 2017 in Critique
1 on August 3, 2017

Hi everyone…here are my pictures for this 4th assignment…hope I have accomplished it and that you like them…as I said earlier, this was the hardest assignment so far…thanks…antonio

on August 7, 2017

Amazing work Mozeto!! Cool leading lines and composition!

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 3, 2017

Koreatown, NYC

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on August 5, 2017

Warsaw, Poland / August 2017

This one is a distant one but I tried to substract with my feet and b&w as the person under the tree was in bright clothes. 

on August 5, 2017
Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 6, 2017

Definitely a great lesson to pay better attention and stay with a subject longer. I was initially drawn to how genuine this couple was then noticed his awesome tattoo so had to stop him and get the shot. The second image had a distracting person in the background so it paid to be patient and was for the scene to clear.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 6, 2017

Loved this guy’s style. (1):

We decided it would be cool to try to shoot from the other direction (nice wall there…low angle intense light from the front).  I’ve forgotton to change my shutter speed at this point.  He’s moving around trying to work out where he wants to be.  (2):

This was my relative Columbo shot (I’m really trying to make “Columbo” happen…you know like when Peter Faulk leaves a scene only to come back in to say “just one more thing…”). (3)

I wish the background was a little darker, and his face wasn’t so blown out.  Oh well.  Next roll.

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on August 7, 2017

Is this assignment done, or is it too late to submit?

on August 8, 2017

You can still post to this assignment, but we already made the video review and I will post the next assignment soon.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel