STREET CLUB Summer 2018 Assignment 3: Elderly

Updated on August 12, 2018 in Critique
0 on July 31, 2018
  • Liked by
Cancel
2 on August 1, 2018

Being quite elderly myself I find it easy to approach people of my age. I find it also easier to take candid shots of young people too as they probably see me as a poor old soul. That’s all good when one’s passion is street photography of course, and I’m happy enough to be seen as a poor old soul. lol

on August 1, 2018

Sorry here’s an image. 

on August 6, 2018

Great slice of life image! I totally cracked up doing this exercise as I suddenly realized I could be categorized as elderly as well. I kept looking for the elderly to photograph and thinking ‘oh they are not that old’ ;-0)

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 on August 2, 2018

Shot this picture this week. I hope u can give me some great feedback to make my portraits better. This was my first time ”asking for permission” 

on August 6, 2018

Love it. Good character and tone. Just keep getting closer.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 8, 2018
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 8, 2018
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 on August 8, 2018
on August 9, 2018

Cool character! Maybe it was better to shoot vertical and a bit closer to give some more focus on his glasses, big nose and tooth.

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 on August 8, 2018
on August 9, 2018

Woman looks amazing for a portrait. Her jacket, lipstick and skin tint works very well. Maybe you could take an angle from a bit lower. 

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 9, 2018

Some shoots I took of an elderly group in a park. They were sitting there all 3 in a mobility scooter and drinking beer. They liked it very much to be on the picture.

shot with a nikon d3200 / 35mm, 1.8 f DX

Some critique to my self: I wanted to have some more close up shots of their faces, and more shots of details in their clothing and other stuff they had with them

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 12, 2018

This was my fastest assigment ever. As I stepped out through the front door, this man just came along the street in the golden sunset light. I approached and started shooting, while also spoke to him. So we both relaxed after a few seconds..

• Liked by
Cancel