Mobile Photography

Updated 11 hours ago in Photography
36 on June 30, 2017

Recently I’ve rediscovered the joy of just using a cellphone for streetphoto. In this case, a battered iPhone 4s (self maintained and self repaired).

Actually I’m looking for learning the basis of the “Provoke” magazine movement and the japanese masters of street. If anyone did’t try it, just give it a shot, it’s a liberating experience 🙂 I left here some examples that I did while going to work on subway.

Cheers!

• Liked by
  • Jesper
0 on August 29, 2017

Very good photos. I really like your style and the fact that photos were made on iPhone 4S surprised me too

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 29, 2017

Great set of images! Will have to start shooting with my phone again! Great job!

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on September 1, 2017

Great photographs !!!….I really liked when you said that using smartphone is a liberating experience….I have experienced the same feeling…I do have 3 cameras: 2 DSLR´s and 1 mirroless but even though use my Samsung S7edge a lot !!!

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on September 2, 2017

Great, inspirational series. I too want to start shooting with my phone again.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on March 19, 2021

iPhone 4S was way ahead of its time. Plus, phones are all about street photos for me. I mean, I even submitted my business model’s image snapped from an iPhone 5 to the best marketing dissertation writers that earned me the best grade by designing my composition. Cell phones will never be topped.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 6 days ago

Man, these pictures are so dope like the monochromatic filter is the bomb, gel. Being a photographer myself, I cannot believe the fact that these pictures were taken from an iPhone 4, damn man!. I am going to take pictures like these in the subway too, but I need the time to do it and this is why I took the smart move of hiring the assignment writing service in Manchester when I was in my university

• Liked by
Cancel
0 12 hours ago

If your looking for Online Illinois license plate sticker renewals then you have need to come to the right place.We offer the fastest Illinois license plate sticker renewals in the state.  Spouwmuurisolatie Lede

• Liked by
Cancel
0 12 hours ago

it’s really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped  Lead generation

• Liked by
Cancel
0 12 hours ago

Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing.  Spouwmuurisolatie Lierde

• Liked by
Cancel
0 12 hours ago

Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good.  Leadgeneration

• Liked by
Cancel
0 12 hours ago

Thank you for your post, I look for such article along time, today i find it finally. this post give me lots of advise it is very useful for me.  Spouwmuurisolatie Lievegem

• Liked by
Cancel
0 12 hours ago

Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign !  Lead generation marketing

• Liked by
Cancel
0 12 hours ago

Through this post, I know that your good knowledge in playing with all the pieces was very helpful. I notify that this is the first place where I find issues I’ve been searching for. You have a clever yet attractive way of writing.  Spouwmuurisolatie Lochristi

• Liked by
Cancel
0 12 hours ago

Thanks for the informative and helpful post, obviously in your blog everything is good..  Leadgeneration marketing

• Liked by
Cancel
0 12 hours ago

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us.  Spouwmuurisolatie Lokeren

• Liked by
Cancel
0 12 hours ago

I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful.  Lead generation website

• Liked by
Cancel
0 12 hours ago

It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content.  Spouwmuurisolatie Maarkedal

• Liked by
Cancel
0 12 hours ago

I’m excited to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly fantastic read !! I definitely really liked every part of it and i also have you saved to fav to look at new information in your site.  SEO lead generation

• Liked by
Cancel
0 11 hours ago

I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up..  Spouwmuurisolatie Melle

• Liked by
Cancel
0 11 hours ago

it’s really cool blog. Linking is very useful thing.you have really helped  SEO leadgeneration

• Liked by
Cancel