KEEP/DITCH

Updated on October 22, 2017 in No Category
18 on August 4, 2017

• Liked by
  • DickieTaylor
1 on August 4, 2017

love the movement, but car is distracting for me.

on August 5, 2017

for me too Cindy!

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 on August 5, 2017

I don’t mind the car!  it situates the photo.  I’m not fond of the angle or how the bottom of the person is cut off.  But the upper body and, especially, the face are terrific.

on August 6, 2017

Thanks for the feedback! appreciate it!

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 on August 7, 2017

I love the movement of his body and his expression. I do not mind the car and that his feed are off the picture.

on August 7, 2017

Thanks Steph! Appreciate it! 🙂  Also, thanks for noticing the rating system!

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
2 on August 7, 2017

Wait a minute, how is this possible? Before I clicked thumbs up, it was 2-2, now it is 1-2, whilst it should be 3 for, 2 against? Is the rating system working correctly?

on August 7, 2017

Thanks for noticing this–let me look into this! We’re in ‘beta’ mode, so thank you for the feedback so we can work on fixing it 🙂

on August 7, 2017

No worries, I’m working in IT so I know how these things can happen;)!

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 on August 7, 2017

Keep. It’s kind of surreal, the guys expression with him ‘casting his gaze heaven ward’, hand positions, and only being clothed from the waist down are like something from the renaissance. And this is juxtaposed against this almost collage / cut out out looking slab of 21th century motor vehicle.

on August 7, 2017

Thanks Dickie! Appreciate your feedback!

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 on September 5, 2017

I think it is a great image but i’d make it square, crop the image more so that the upper left corner follows the arm to the lower right corner. i do not know if it is completely possible so that you keep the right arm. If that isn’t possible it is not quite my image. love the expression but does not flow that well. Just try the crop and see if it works. 

Good luck!

on September 7, 2017

Thank you for the feedback, I will try the crop 🙂 

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
1 on September 6, 2017

Keep! 

I like the expression on his face. It almost looks like he got hit in the face or something. 
Also, like the strange position of the body. The lines of the car and the bushes behind him make this picture look surreal. 

on September 7, 2017

Thanks for the feedback, Steef! Appreciate it!

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on October 20, 2017

Keep…. this is a nice shot…It would benefit if you had not miss the feet of the person…Or, you could have cropped it at the waist of the subject…but the contrast and the sense of movement makes this an interesting shot in my oppinion…

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on October 20, 2017

And contrary to what some may say, the existence of the car, makes – to me – an interesting background….

on October 22, 2017

Thank you Amozeto, appreciate it!

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel