We want YOU to lead STREET CLUB
Congrats everyone to such a successful STREET CLUB! We are so honored and proud of all the photos, critiques, and community that you created over the summer. Let’s keep this momentum going. Keep shooting, sharing your photos, sharing feedback and constructing critique, and learning here in the forum.
Here are some ideas to keep learning and and challenging your photography education:
- Start new threads with weekly/monthly assignments (possibly based off of some of Eric’s suggested photography assignments)
- Share ongoing projects of your photography work
- Ask questions, pose reflections about photography
- Post photos as a new thread and label it in the category “Keep/Ditch”
- Leave constructive critique, suggestions, questions, and comments on others’ photographs
What are some other ideas that you want to see in the Forum/Street Club?
Last video review and best photo/best critique