[Eric Kim Course] UDEMY Lecture 50 Activity: Use the “Thumbnail Test” to Choose your 3 Best Photos

Updated on September 7, 2021 in Eric Kim Course
24 on April 19, 2018

This activity is part of the ERIC KIM COURSE: Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to Mastering Photography, available on Udemy. To sign up for the video course and participate in the activities, enroll here.

1. Shoot for 15 minutes

2. Remember to make at least 10 photos of the same scene.

3. Use small thumbnail test to pick the 3 best photos from your 15 minutes of shooting. Remember that the goal of this activity is to learn to quickly “Edit” (Select) your best photos by looking through a small thumbnail of the image.

4. Upload 3 best photos to the Eric Kim Forum (this thread).

5. Give feedback to others’ students photos. Share what you like, what you don’t like, and how to improve the photo. Be specific.

Here are some example night street photos that Eric Kim took while walking in Kyoto:

Photo 1:

Photo 2:

Photo 3:

• Liked by
0 on May 12, 2020

I took this course at first to consider Eric Kim’s showing techniques as a model to develop my own. I experienced this with an apprentices mind imagining I scarcely realized how to utilize a camera. Such a significant number of educators invest such a great amount of energy in the camera highlights and Photoshop they never address the way of thinking, enthusiasm, and fun. Does he address piece, lighting, alter, post, and so forth? Truly. In addition to the fact that he does that, he makes is congenial and testing all at one. One tip. On the off chance that you truly need to get the full estimation of this course, however the asset segment of each exercise.

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on May 13, 2020

I am trying to act like and replicate my own bookstore. With bookstores readers can walk through and look at thousands of books. They can pick them up and read them before purchasing. In the on-line word this isn’t really possible. So, I try to figure out how I can bring some of the bookstore experience to potential readers and buyers.

snaptube vidmate

on June 11, 2020

As far as brands are concerned, we have one of the biggest collections of verifiedcouponcode

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on February 23, 2021

I was into knowing more about UDEMY Lecture 50 Activity where you use the “Thumbnail Test” to pick your 3 Best Photos as assignmentmasters are really good so maybe we will look forward to that now. This was what we all were looking forward to.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on February 24, 2021
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on March 1, 2021

Use small thumbnail test to pick the 3 best photos from your 15 minutes of shooting. Remember that the goal of this activity is to learn to quickly “Edit” (fireboy and watergirl) your best photos by looking through a small thumbnail of the image.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on March 10, 2021

star lord jacket I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 8, 2021

At Coupons Agent, we provide all verified coupon and promo codes, including the most popular Vitacost Promo Codes and many more discount deals. 

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 8, 2021

Vitacost promo code is the one-stop solution for your family’s health. A trusted online retailer since 1990, it now ranks as “The no.1 Online supplement Merchant”. Its mission is to provide the best healthcare, beauty and sports products as well as pet and baby care essentials. Find discounts on more than 40,000 trusted brands of Vitamins, herbal formulas and organic foods at the lowest prices online and hassle-free. We have the latest coupons on wellness essentials, gifts for dads and discounts for doctors.Shop now and save upto 50% off on your purchase with utter coupons. Avail exciting deals on free shipping, free sample offers, buy-one-get-one-free packages and much more!

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 10, 2021

Carters Coupon Code is best code provided by Carter’s. Amazing Discount Offers, Get Carter’s Coupons & Promo Codes and save up to 50% on the offer, so get the code helps you to save on coupon and promo codes.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 10, 2021

Anns Cottage Coupons code is best code provided by Anns Cottage . Amazing Discount Offers, Get Anns Cottage & Promo Codes and save up to 70% Off on the offer, so get the code helps you to save on coupon and promo codes

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 16, 2021

Vitacost Coupon Code is best code provided by Vitacost. Amazing Discount Offers, Get Vitacost Coupons & Promo Codes and save up to 20% on the offer, so get the code helps you to save on coupon and promo codes.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 16, 2021

Carters Coupon Code is best code provided by Carter’s. Amazing Discount Offers, Get Carter’s Coupons & Promo Codes and save up to 50% on the offer, so get the code helps you to save on coupon and promo codes.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 16, 2021

Ruby Love Coupon Code is best code provided by Ruby Love. Amazing Discount Offers, Get Ruby Love Coupons & Promo Codes and save up to 30% on the offer, so get the code helps you to save on coupon.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 16, 2021

Eaze Coupon Code helps you save on coupon and promo codes Eaze Coupon Is the best coupon to save on Eaze.com, utter coupons provide updated coupons and promo codes on daily basis as Eaze Coupon to help you in saving while enjoying the best facility, you can avail this offer by clicking on the Show Code or Get deal button to use Eaze Coupon and you can also use other codes and promo codes of Eaze Coupon if one may not be working or not accepted. 

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on July 19, 2021

SOUTHERN TIDE Coupons code is the best way to avail discounts on SOUTHERN TIDE store shopping, there are lots of items on which you can avail the discount, amazing offers so visit the store by clicking the button and Save your Pocket now!

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 31, 2021

Thank you for your lecture Eric, very informative. I would like to know your opinion about Adobe Flash Player being discontinued this year (details https://pixeltuner.de/flash-player-das-lebensende-in-2021-wie-man-ihn-sofort-deinstalliert/). Have you used it in your work? If so, what replacements have you found? Thank you !

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 31, 2021

It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you just shared this helpful information with us.
Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. ??

–> Vist Now

<a href=”https://dlfreefirepc.com/”>dlFreefirepc.com</a>

You May Also Like To Download Our Trending Software {Bellow}

1- <a href=”https://dlfreefirepc.com/top-5-best-games-like-free-fire”>Top 5 Best Games Like FreeFire</a>

2- <a href=”https://dlfreefirepc.com/how-to-get-elite-pass-for-free-in-free-fire-pc-dlfreefirepc”>How to Get Elite Pass For Free In Free Fire</a>

3- <a href=”https://dlfreefirepc.com/how-to-play-free-fire-without-using-emulator”>How To Play Free Fire on PC without emulator</a>

4- <a href=”https://dlfreefirepc.com/”>Download Now</a>

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 31, 2021
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 31, 2021

It’s really a great and useful piece of information. I’m glad that you just shared this helpful information with us.
Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. ??

Free Fire PC Game Free Download Full Version

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 31, 2021

Bring out your confidence and cool appearance with
our latest jewelry collection that features very
simple and delicate designs. Our jewelry is definitely
a beautiful statement piece to give you a very stylish
and sleek look. You can layer a dainty golden or silver
metallic choker with a fine necklace to attain a fashionable
style. This combo is simplistic, yet elegant and modern style.

• Liked by
Cancel