Buglasan 2017 Festival Showdown!

Updated on October 18, 2020 in Photography
4 on October 20, 2017

The Buglasan 2017 festival showdown was a colourful extravaganza where 10 cities from Negros Oriental, Philippines took part. Each city had a matching band, plethora of dancers, colourful costumes and props all moving around the arena. Making pictures can be challenging due to the dim lighting, distance to the subjects, fast moving dancers and over supply of interesting subjects. It’s fast moving and exhilarating just like street photography! Each city presents a dance lasting over 5 minutes which represents its history, culture or story.

The Miss Negros Oriental finalists were in attendance! 

It helps if the contestants are very pretty!

Each city has a king and queen!

Energetic dancing is required!

So are expressive faces!

Great mask!

Lines of dancers in formati

The queen!

The props can be heavy?

The costumes and head gear are very intricate!

It’s was truly spectacular and enjoyable!

• Liked by
0 on October 15, 2020

I love festivals like this full of colors and representations of culture and history. I love Christmas and Halloween too. But Halloween is one of my favorites from childhood. Preparing for festivals like this is also a great joy and fun. Our parents give pocket money to all our siblings after the age of 18. We buy things on big occasions and festivals by own. Last year on Halloween, I used Halloween coupons for discounts because I was running out of money. These experiences teach us a lot like how to survive, how to give value to your customs and traditions, how to use money wisely.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on October 18, 2020

The only thing that you need to remember is that if you send messages to Instagram users you should follow the guidelines given to you buy instagram followers australia. Never spam other users with messages as this will cause more damage to the reputation of your website. If you can follow the rules of the website then you can easily get real and genuine users. at wholesale prices that are below market rates.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on October 18, 2020

You should also make sure that the website is reliable and trustworthy enough before you purchase any of the products. If you do not check first, you may end up wasting a lot of time and money on a program that won’t work at buy tiktok likes.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on October 18, 2020

You can buy instagram likes uk from a seller on IGFollowewrs or Craigslist. or a person who has already made their own list of liked products. If you can afford to buy a lot of likes, then you will be able to reach more people and get more people to buy.

• Liked by
Cancel