Assignment 2: Park video review?

Updated on July 20, 2018 in Critique
3 on July 19, 2018

Please let me know where I can find the assignment 2: park video review.  I looked at this forum and YouTube and could not find it.

• Liked by
2 on July 20, 2018

Hi Eric, wanted to send over our update on Street Club:

Eric and I are a bit swamped this week (Eric is teaching a workshop in Singapore and I have a conference, so we will extend the Week 3 challenge one additional week and post the Week 2 video review up soon! Thank you for understanding! <3 In the meantime feel free to post to all three assignments and leave feedback comments for others 🙂

on July 20, 2018

Hi Cindy.  Thank you for your reply.  I was afraid that I was somehow out of the loop and not going to the correct place to find the video review.  I will continue to complete my assignments and provide feedback comments for others.  I hope the workshop and conference goes well, and that you have a safe trip back home.

Suggestion:  Perhaps you can post a message in the assignment 2 forum letting people know that the video review is coming soon, and post another message in the assignment 3 forum letting people know that the assignment will be extended one additional week.

on July 20, 2018

Thanks for the suggestion Eric–just did this 🙂

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel