Assignment 2: Park video review?

Updated on September 17, 2020 in Critique
11 on July 19, 2018

Please let me know where I can find the assignment 2: park video review.  I looked at this forum and YouTube and could not find it.

• Liked by
2 on July 20, 2018

Hi Eric, wanted to send over our update on Street Club:

Eric and I are a bit swamped this week (Eric is teaching a workshop in Singapore and I have a conference, so we will extend the Week 3 challenge one additional week and post the Week 2 video review up soon! Thank you for understanding! <3 In the meantime feel free to post to all three assignments and leave feedback comments for others 🙂

on July 20, 2018

Hi Cindy.  Thank you for your reply.  I was afraid that I was somehow out of the loop and not going to the correct place to find the video review.  I will continue to complete my assignments and provide feedback comments for others.  I hope the workshop and conference goes well, and that you have a safe trip back home.

Suggestion:  Perhaps you can post a message in the assignment 2 forum letting people know that the video review is coming soon, and post another message in the assignment 3 forum letting people know that the assignment will be extended one additional week.

on July 20, 2018

Thanks for the suggestion Eric–just did this 🙂

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on March 13, 2020

These are some of the practices that you can adopt while you’re in the process of writing. There are other things which can help you to increase your effectiveness. But essentially, these tips are sufficient enough to develop good writing habits.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 28, 2020
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on August 28, 2020

I also searched for this task for a long time and eventually found it on the site pesapallo odds

• Liked by
Cancel
1 on September 2, 2020

You would like to know more then browse onmovies

on September 3, 2020

Du home plans provide marvelous internet services across UAE to internet their customers with the fastest internet across UAE.

Du home WiFi

Show more replies
  • Liked by
Cancel
0 on September 17, 2020

Not just the video or the digital assignments or essays but also the Nursing essay writing service is always available with the best and reliable sources. 

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on September 17, 2020

Theme Park Review  Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, Amusement Parks, FUN Great photos &  law essay writing service videos of this classic Pennsylvania park! Front Seat POV Video.

• Liked by
Cancel