10 Questions to full time photographers

Updated on December 22, 2020 in Photography
13 on May 30, 2017

Hello there! My name is Ezequiel Barredo, I’m a amateur photographer from Argentina living in Warsaw (Poland) who has a blog, and I would like to start a new section called: 10 questions.
The idea is ask this 10 questions to professional photographer to share their thought and experience. I hope you like the idea and have time to answer them.
Below I send you the questions:

1) How was your first contact with photography?

2) Have you studied or are you self-taught?

3) What is your style of photography?

4) What photographers do you admire?

5) What is the best advice about photography that you have been given?

6) What components should a photo have to be good?

7) How was the process of leaving a stable job to full time photographer?

8) What was your worst photographic experience?

9) What cameras do you use?

10) A good advice for beginners who want to dedicate themselves to full time photography ?

Thank you for your time !
my website is:
www.ezequielbarredo.com

• Liked by
  • DickieTaylor
0 on May 30, 2017

Feel free to answer the questions and share 🙂

As an example I share my last post:

10 QUESTIONS TO VINEET VOHRA

1) How was your first contact with photography?

I’ve always been involved with various art forms as a kid, all I remember was always taking pictures while on family vacations & helping my father develop those into prints in his make shift darkroom.

2) Have you studied or are you self-taught?

I’m masters in fine arts, but I’ve learnt a lot through painters I.e study of light, composition & layers, but that impermanence of moments got me intrigued into street photography.

3) What is your style of photography?

I’ve been shooting Street for the last eighteen years, I try to see something which is unique in otherwise mundane moment.

4) What photographers do you admire?

Coming from arts background, I get inspired looking at great artists, my favorite are Degas, Renoir, Seurat & Matisse.

5) What is the best advice about photography that you have been given?

Follow light & rest will follow.

6) What components should a photo have to be good?

I feel two main ingredients of a good photo is Composition & Content, they both are inseparable in a good image.

7) How was the process of leaving a stable job to full time photographer?

I was always inspired by the lines “do what you love & love what you do and it never feels like a job then” so photography is what I love.

8) What was your worst photographic experience?

Things have been good so far.

9) What cameras do you use?

I’m a Leica Ambassador & I only use Leica from last 5 years.

10) A good advice for beginners who want to dedicate themselves to full time photography ?

Be yourself & believe in yourself.

Thank you very much Vineet for taking the time to answer my questions.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on October 29, 2020

I was into this issue and tired to tinker around to check if its possible but couldnt get it done. Now that i have seen the w https://vidmate.onl/ ay you did it, thanks guys
with
regards

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on October 31, 2020

Today we can observe that photography is one of the most trending and most common accepting hobbies in the student’s life, after the cheap homework writing services students are too crazy with these activities and the professional life above declared and discussed. 

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on November 8, 2020

In order not to give your money for low-quality writing services, then you should use only proven services. I can advise you to open a review at https://rankmywriter.com/masterpapers-com-review which was compiled from user reviews.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on November 10, 2020

I am really wanting to get started in photography! If you like to read a post that makes you think and feel, read photography questions with photography. It’s not easy photography. Did you know that history essay help writing is providing you the opportunity to do your work at the cheapest price.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 2, 2020

Each photographer creates his or her own shooting technique in their own unique manner, be it training, assistance, etc. Identifying how every photographer creates his or her own skill is crucial in identifying your own path to photography. Source: Top essay writing service

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 7, 2020

Distinguishing how every picture taker makes their own expertise is pivotal in recognizing your own way to photography yourtexasbenefits.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 7, 2020

How to go there and look at more pieces of advice? I want to do a photo session in my garden.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 9, 2020

Try here the best photography discount codes and make your experience amazing.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 10, 2020

I was facing a lot of difficulties to gain traffic for my business site but never got that much since i used to starting work with seo brisk they make my site on Googles top page with more than 100k traffic. Visit: seo company orange county

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 15, 2020

When i start using du home internet so i feel very glad because before i was having in much treble during my work at home but i really want to thanks du home internet who provide best home online internet service.

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 20, 2020

Thank you. I will try your methods to increase my knowledge. UPSers website

• Liked by
Cancel
0 on December 22, 2020

Thanks for sharing this. I really enjoyed reading it. It is very good. This is interesting as well as very engaging. I couldn’t stop until I finished it.

cookie clicker

• Liked by
Cancel